Caleb is a month old! Woohoo!
- Passed the 10 lb mark
- Rolled over from tummy to back, probably on accident
- Started smiling in response to people every so often
- Lifts his head pretty well, but still doesn’t have total control of it
- Rochester festival (Lilac Festival)
- Bath in the tub!!! (he loved it)
- Stealing the hearts of everyone he meets 😉
We’re starting to see his personality a lot more now, too. We’ve decided on curious and snarky so far 😉 And cute, of course. That can be part of a personality, right? Also, if there’s a personality trait for “staring at the snail hanging on a the baby swing for a good portion of the day,” let us know – it should be included.