Yay! Caleb is two months old!!! That means a whole month cuter than the last time I posted 😉 But he’s still snarky and wouldn’t smile for these pictures. Sigh.
- Smiling a ton!
- Stands when we hold him
- Lifts himself up with his arms during tummy time
- Grabs lot of things, especially my hair
- Babbling- mostly vowel sounds with some “guhs” and “goos”
- Started sleeping in his crib (versus his bassinet from before)
- Wedding (heyyy Kathy Branch)
- Movie! Monsters University at the drive in
But he clearly can’t sit up by himself yet… He fell over.
And seriously, he looks so big.