Sweaters. Pea coats. Boots. Squash. Apples. Pumpkin everything.
Fall is in the air! And although the summer heat will be missed, the changing leaves are pretty, and the food is great 😉
Since Fall is my favorite season for food, I thought that a recipe roundup would be perfect. We’ll start with the tried & true and move on to the “this might be worth a try” recipes.
First off… Pumpkin spice coffee paraphernalia. It’s so good. But I still don’t want to spend $5 every day to get my craving satisfied… So let’s turn to a great DIY coffee creamer recipe.
So simple… heat 1/2 cup of the milk with the cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice so it mixes well together, and then blend all of the ingredients together. Shake or stir vigorously to combine. Voila – pumpkin spice every day.
Tried and True:
- Tortellini Vegetable Soup
- Pumpkin Apple Cider Cake (the easiest and just so seriously good)
- Vegan Pumpkin Cranberry Apple Pecan Everything Bread – Joy the Baker just knows her stuff
- Cumin-Lime Zucchini Boats for the tons of squash you probably have in your fridge
Recipes I’m excited to try!:
- Butternut Squash Soup with Maple Pumpkin Seeds from Herbivoracious. Such a great cookbook. And apparently it’s online?
- Beef Stew with Merlot by eatliverun. Her recipes are amaaaazinggg!
- Pumpkin Dip! Good for apples, Nilla wafers, etc.
- Pumpkin Spice Popcorn
- Hot Artichoke Dip with Garlic Toast Rounds
So many options. Good thing there are lots of days in Fall 😉