I just can’t believe that this little man is five months old already! Where did the time go?! Just in the past week, he seems so much more alert – or, in Mike’s words, “smarter.” He seems to understand things more, and get a little more of the “cause and effect” of things. And he just loves smiling at everyone, and loooooves Samson.
- Sits up while supported by his hands.
- Said “mamamamama,” but will most likely still say “dada” first.
- Started solid food!
- Turned into a stomach sleeper.
- Eating solids… well… pureed “solids”. 🙂 He loves everything he’s tried! Sweet potatoes, butternut squash, peas, and bananas. He’s okay with rice cereal, but it doesn’t compare to the others. I don’t blame him 😉
- Sitting in his highchair.
When you have a little one who likes to try to sit up by himself, a lot of pictures end up looking like this:
But he’ll get it soon 😉