Caleb started off sleeping like this. All the time. Consistently.
Now, we never know what he’ll do when he’s sleeping! His sleeping positions are so funny. I went through the photos… and there were 27. That’s a lot of funny sleeping positions! And more that I didn’t capture on camera. Crazy baby. Here are my top 10 😉
10. The Sit Up Sleep (Concerned Face Optional)
9. Falling Forward in the Carseat – “I’m so tired I can’t even sit up straight”
8. The “My parents inclined my mattress because I had a stuffy nose, but I disregarded that and went for the decline” Position
7. Frog Man AKA How The Heck Does He Get His Legs Like That Pose
6. Stressed Out Sleeping – because babies are always stressed
5. Asleep in the Jumper – jump jump jump jump ju..Zzzz
4. Butt in the Air (it’s just so cute!!)
3. Just Like Daddy – but really, this has happened way too many times
2. Baby In The Corner Position AKA trying to escape the crib
1. The “Folded in Half” – After his four month shots and having a nice dose of Tylenol 🙂 He could totally teach a baby yoga class.