It’s kiiiiind of killing me to write that. 6 months?! Where has time gone?
This 5 to 6 month period has been the greatest change so far. He is so much more alert, curious (who knew he could get more curious?), and strong-willed. I have no idea where he got his stubbornness and strong will from…..
- Sitting up without any support (including his own hands).
- Says “da” and “na” noises.
- Talks. And talks & talks & talks & talks.
- Getting into crawling position (on his hands and knees).
- Sitting up unsupported.
- Tried apples, pears, carrots, prunes, and broccoli, and loves them all!
- Cold 😦 So sad. Little stuffy-nosed man.
- 12-month-sized clothes. He is so tall that he outgrew his 6 and 9 month footie pajamas!