Caleb is 7 months old! Well, a week and a half ago now… Whoops!
He is curious and energetic and so so so happy. He also loves his mommy a lot and is starting to have some separation anxiety. It’s endearing / a pain. Mostly endearing. But note that his shirt says “Mommy’s Little Monster.”
- “Inchworming” to get around.
- Signing for food.
- Eating food he can pick up with his fingers.
- Hanging around in his tot rod (walker).
- Halloween! He was a detective – so curious 🙂
- Entered Gerber Baby contest.
- Family photos.
- Ear infection – so sad.
Here’s how picture taking goes now: I don’t want to sit still! I want to crawl away! What’s that? I’m gonna go get that. This bear is soft! Can I climb it? We fell over.
At least there’s never a dull moment 🙂