Nine months already? Caleb is getting so big! Little man is really growing up – understanding a lot more, getting into a lot more… He is so much fun! Except when he starts crying because he doesn’t get his way…
- Understanding words/phrases – if I say something like “come over here” or “do you want food?”, he knows what I’m saying!
- Eating chunkier solid foods that aren’t mushy, like torn up toast, etc.
- Second tooth broke through! (The other bottom one.)
- Figured out how to open the kitchen cabinets.
- Christmas! Woohoo!
- New Year’s
- Stomach bug / Vomiting 😦
- Crying / Whining because he doesn’t get what he wants
Taking photos is proving to be a little more difficult now…!
But he always loves to push his Radio Flyer!