We are almost to a year! Soooo crazy. (I feel like I say that every month).
Lately, I have had a hard time dealing with Caleb growing up. He is becoming more and more independent and doesn’t need me as much. It’s awesome, but sad!
- Feeding himself with a spoon.
- Saying “ba-ba” when he wants a bottle.
- Connects more words to objects / people – knows what bananas are, what his bottle is, and who Grandma is!
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Trip to the National Museum of Play.
- Signing for ‘more.’
And here is a perfect depiction of our little boy:
He is crazy. And all over the place. He is a thrill-seeker who loves to jump across the couch. We are definitely in for it 🙂