It’s finally warm outside!!! Thank God. Now it’s time to GRILL.
I saw this recipe on Pinterest and thought it looked pretty amazing. So, we changed it up based on what we had on hand, and it turned out really well!
The perfect late spring / early summer meal.
French fries on the side were perfect. I added a touch of vinegar alongside the normal olive oil that I use to bake the fries and they were so crispy and awesome!! Totally my new go-to way of baking fries.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 zucchini, halved and cut into 1/2″ pieces
- 3 lemons, sliced thinly
- 1/2 onion, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- Cut chicken into 1 to 1 1/2″ pieces.
- Combine olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and oregano in a medium bowl. Coat chicken with mixture.
- Spray skewers with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add chicken, onions, lemons (folded in half), and zucchini to skewers.
- Grill chicken for about 15 minutes until cooked through.