Whew! We’re to the stage where monthly photos only get more difficult to take… baby’s movin’!
Elise is THREE months old. Not sure how that happened.
- Getting dressed
- Receiving kisses
- Talking and talking and talking
- Making really girly squealing noises
- Sucking her thumb
- Mocking her parents when they try to get her to take a bottle
The sweetest part? He totally loves her, too:
The other day he goes, “My girl is looking at me!” Tell me if that doesn’t make your heart melt.
- Rolling from tummy to back
- Big cold 😦
- Word. She totally says “hi!”
- Live music at a coffee shop