Elise is FOUR months old. Already! I feel like I say that every month. The next few months make up one of my favorite stages: learning to roll, sit, crawl, eat solids, and grab everything in sight. So much fun development! (And teething, but that’s no fun.)
- Teething toys, especially Sophie the giraffe
- Mommy, mommy, and more mommy
- Uncle Chris
- Sucking on apple slices
- Watching Caleb’s every move
- Taking her socks off
Although, sometimes she does have trouble getting Sophie to her mouth – haha!
But just see the way she looks at Caleb!
- Solid food
- Rolling and rolling and rolling
- Tripod sitting
- Grabbing an object with two hands and bringing it to her mouth
Can’t wait to see what the next month will bring with this little beauty!